Tuesday, August 10, 2010

DAY 1

First off, I wish to let it be known that I stand in abject opposition to the titling of this blog.

My wife is smarter than I am, and can piece together concepts of thought in a more coherent fashion than I, but I utilize punctuation better than her.  That is all you need to know about us.

The ensuing chaos will include random musings, rants, soap boxes, missives, and the occasional spark of esoteric genius that will catapult this meager and unassuming little blog into the far reaches of opined preeminence.  Actually, we'll probably just talk about regular stuff, and if we throw in gummy-bear-ultrasound-baby pictures, we might get my parents to read.

Nic

3 comments:

  1. Is that little reference to ultrasound pictures an indication of something I do not yet know? Is there a little Sirianni Jr. on the way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true, Marc :) gummy bear pics will be posted soon!
    And dear hubby, it should read that you "utilize punctuation better than she." Whatever that's supposed to mean.
    -Sar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Note to self and other uneducated readers: Dictionary needed when reading this blog.

    ReplyDelete